The intent of the program is to help you:
- Interpret the ANSI Z133 Safety Standards.
- Identify the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) needed in the field.
- Explain the command and response system of worksite communication.
- Summarize the steps involved in setting up a safe worksite.
- Describe methods of checking for hazards on the job site.
- Discuss all the elements of a job briefing
Join Our Community
Enter your email address to register to our newsletter subscription delivered on regular basis!